Saft LSH-14, 3.6 Volt, 5500 mAh Primary Lithium C Battery - Saft # 500230
- In Stock
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 30 - 59||and pay only $19.50 each|
|Buy 60 - 119||and pay only $18.25 each|
|Buy 120 or above||and pay only $17.00 each|
Saft LSH14 3.6 Volt, 5500mAh Primary Lithium C Battery - Saft # 500230
- Inventory levels have been affected by production, material costs and transit issues.
- Published prices and lead times cannot be guaranteed, and are subject to change.
- If the price and/or availability has changed after your order has been placed, a representative will contact you.
- We apologize for this inconvenience, but unfortunately this is beyond our control.
|Chemistry:||Lithium Thionyl Chloride|
|Height (max):||50.9 mm (2.00 in)|
|Diameter (max):||17.13 mm (0.67 in)|
|Li metal content (approx):||0.9 g|
• "C" size Lithium Thionyl Chloride Cylindrical Cell.
• High energy, high reliability 3.6 volt power source.
• Excellent memory backup power source.
• Low self discharge rate gives this cell a 10 year shelf life.
• Stable voltage and broad temperature range (-60° to +85°C).
| Discounted pricing when you buy:
5 - 29 and pay only $20.95 each
30 - 59 and pay only $19.50 each
60 - 119 and pay only $18.25 each
120 (Case) or above and pay only $17.00 each
For Volume Pricing email us at email@example.com or call us today at 248-912-1200. Thank you!
Click Here to download the Saft LSH14 specification sheet
PLEASE NOTE THESE EXPEDITED SHIPPING RULES FOR LITHIUM BATTERIES
* StorTronics is certified to ship Lithium Batteries, all Lithium products shipped using an Expedited Service (Overnight, 2nd Day &
3 Day Shipments) will be shipped ONLY using Federal Express. There will be no exceptions!
* All Lithium batteries or battery packs are classified as a Hazardous Material and will be subject to an additional "Hazardous
Shipping Fee" (HAZMAT Fee).
* The total shipping charges indicated in your shopping cart may need to be adjusted after you have submitted your order.
* A HAZMAT fee will be charged for All Expedited shipments.
* A Handling Fee will be charged when using a customers FedEx account, this fee will be determined after you have placed
* A representative will contact you with the adjusted charges for your shipment.