Ultralife U10014 3 Volt 11.1 Ah "D" Cell LiMnO2 Lithium Battery
Ultralife U10014 3 Volt 11.1Ah "D" Cell LiMnO2 Lithium Battery
|Ultralife U10014 Technical Specifications|
|Cell Size||D Size|
|Voltage Range||1.5 to 3.3 Volts|
|Average Voltage||3.0 Volts|
|Nominal Capacity||11.1 Ah|
|Max. Discharge||3.3A continuous|
|Pulse Capability||Up to 2.6A
Varies according to pulse characteristics, temperature cell history and the application.
|PTC||PTC re-settable fuse|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 72°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 95°C|
|Exterior/Housing||Hermetic Ni-plated steel can. End caps, tabs and insulating sleeve|
|Terminals/Connector||Flat Ni-plated +/- End Caps|
|Safety||Material Safety Datasheet - MSDS023 Safety Guide UBM-5135|
|Transportation (See Note)||Class 9 - U.S. and International UN Testing Summary - UNTS-0052|
|A complete description of transportation regulations, lithium weights and transportation classifications is available on the Ultralife website.|
• High energy density
• No voltage delay
• Wide operating temperature range
• Up to 10-year shelf life
• Long operating life
• Re-settable fuse
• Safety shutdown separator
• Cell is hermetically sealed Ni-plated steel can
• Consumer telematics
• Commercial telematics
• Search & rescue devices
• Military communications, detectors & imaging
• Medical devices
PLEASE NOTE THESE EXPEDITED SHIPPING RULES FOR LITHIUM BATTERIES
* StorTronics is certified to ship Lithium Batteries, all Lithium products shipped using an Expedited Service (Overnight, 2nd Day &
3 Day Shipments) will be shipped ONLY using Federal Express. There will be no exceptions!
* All Lithium batteries or battery packs are classified as a Hazardous Material and will be subject to an additional "Hazardous
Shipping Fee" (HAZMAT Fee).
* The total shipping charges indicated in your shopping cart may need to be adjusted after you have submitted your order.
* A HAZMAT fee will be charged for All Expedited shipments.
* A Handling Fee will be charged when using a customers FedEx account, this fee will be determined after you have placed
* A representative will contact you with the adjusted charges for your shipment.