PowerSonic - PS-6100F1 - 6 Volt, 12.0 AH Rechargeable SLA Battery
- In Stock
PowerSonic PS-6100F1 6 Volt 12.0 AH Battery
- Power-Sonic has had significant issues in both production and the lead times of their complete catalog of batteries.
- For EVERY Power-Sonic battery, Pricing and Lead Times are subject to change without notice.
- All published prices will not be guaranteed and may be adjusted.
- In the event that the Price and/or Availability has changed after you have placed your order, a representative will contact you.
- If you have any questions, please email Sales@StorTronics.com or call us at (248) 912-1200 and a representative will be happy to assist you.
- We apologize for these inconveniences; we anticipate that these disruptions in the supply chain and pricing issues we be resolved by mid-year.
|Chemistry:||Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)|
|Contacts:|| F1 Terminals (0.187")
|Length (max):||5.95" (151 mm)|
|Width (max):|| 2.00" (51 mm)
|Height (max):|| 3.70" (94 mm)
|Weight:|| 4.3 lbs (Ship weight 5.5 lbs)
• Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
• Valve regulated, maintenance free spill proof construction
• Power/volume ratio yielding excellent energy density
• Rugged vibration and impact resistant ABS case and cover
• Gas recombination technology
• 5 year design life
• Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
• U.L. recognized
• ISO9001:2015 – Quality management systems
PLEASE NOTE THESE EXPEDITED SHIPPING RULES FOR LITHIUM BATTERIES
* StorTronics is certified to ship Lithium Batteries, all Lithium products shipped using an Expedited Service (Overnight, 2nd Day &
3 Day Shipments) will be shipped ONLY using Federal Express. There will be no exceptions!
* All Lithium batteries or battery packs are classified as a Hazardous Material and will be subject to an additional "Hazardous
Shipping Fee" (HAZMAT Fee).
* The total shipping charges indicated in your shopping cart may need to be adjusted after you have submitted your order.
* A HAZMAT fee will be charged for All Expedited shipments.
* A Handling Fee will be charged when using a customers FedEx account, this fee will be determined after you have placed
* A representative will contact you with the adjusted charges for your shipment.