Saft LS14250 3.6 Volt Primary Lithium 1/2 AA Battery - Saft # 700053 (Case/1000)
- In Stock
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1000 units
Saft LS14250 - 3.6 Volt Primary Lithium 1/2 AA Battery - Saft # 700053
New NSN # 6135-01-669-4691
(StorTronics is currently selling this new NSN)
- Production, material shortages and transit issues have delayed the availability for a select few Saft batteries.
- On certain Saft batteries, pricing and lead times are subject to change without notice.
- All published prices will not be guaranteed and may be adjusted.
- In the event that the price and/or availability has changed after you have placed your order, a representative will contact you.
- If you have any questions, please email Sales@StorTronics.com or call us at (248) 912-1200 and a representative will be happy to assist you.
- We apologize for these inconveniences. We anticipate that these disruptions in the supply chain and pricing issues will be resolved by mid-year.
|Chemistry:||Lithium Thionyl Chloride|
|Height (max):||25.15 mm (0.99 in)|
|Diameter (max):||14.55 mm (0.57 in)|
|Li metal content (approx):||0.3 g|
• 1/2 AA size Lithium Thionyl Chloride Cylindrical Cell.
• High energy, high reliability 3.6 volt power source.
• Excellent memory backup power source.
• Low self discharge rate gives this cell a 10 year shelf life.
• Stable voltage and broad temperature range (-60° to +85°C).
For Volume Pricing email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us today at 248-912-1200. Thank you!
Click Here to download the Saft LS14250 specification sheet
PLEASE NOTE THESE EXPEDITED SHIPPING RULES FOR LITHIUM BATTERIES
* StorTronics is certified to ship Lithium Batteries, all Lithium products shipped using an Expedited Service (Overnight, 2nd Day &
3 Day Shipments) will be shipped ONLY using Federal Express. There will be no exceptions!
* All Lithium batteries or battery packs are classified as a Hazardous Material and will be subject to an additional "Hazardous
Shipping Fee" (HAZMAT Fee).
* The total shipping charges indicated in your shopping cart may need to be adjusted after you have submitted your order.
* A HAZMAT fee will be charged for All Expedited shipments.
* A Handling Fee will be charged when using a customers FedEx account, this fee will be determined after you have placed
* A representative will contact you with the adjusted charges for your shipment.